500 g Mushrooms, sliced
3 tsp Olive Oil
1 Chicken Breast, sliced
3 tsp Garlic, minced
1 1/2 cups Quinoa
10 g Porcini Mushroom
3 cups Boiling Water
2 cups Spinach, roughly chopped
1. Re-hydrate the porcini mushrooms by placing them into a bowl, and adding the boiling water; cover with plastic wrap, and allow them to soften for about 15-20 minutes. Strain and reserve liquid.
2. Heat 2 tsp olive oil in large nonstick skillet set over medium-high heat. Add the garlic then chicken and cook for 2 minutes on each side. Transfer the chicken to a plate.
3. Heat the remaining 1 teaspoon of olive oil and garlic in the skillet. Add the mushrooms, and cook until tender. Add back the chicken.
4. Stir the quinoa and broth and bring to a boil, then cover, reduce heat and simmer for 20-25 minutes.
5. Stir in the spinach until wilted and serve.