30 Grams Wheat Starch
20 Grams Tapioca Flour
20 Grams Corn Flour
½ tsp Sugar
Pinch Of Salt
¼ Cup Water, Boiling
1 tsp Vegetable Oil
1 tsp sesame oil
160 Grams Prawn, deveiend and chopped
1 tbs Water Chestnut, finely chopped
1/2 tsp Ginger
1 tsp Salt
2 tsp Sugar
2 tsp Corn Flour
Pinch White Pepper
For the dough:
- Put all the dry ingredients into a small plastic bowl.
- Add the boiling water & mix rapidly with a spoon for 15-20 seconds, then cover for 2 minutes to ‘cook’ the flour,
- Add 1 tsp vegetable oil and knead to form soft dough.
- Divide the dough into 10 equal portions.
- Flatten each dough and roll into 3 inch circles, add filling, fold and pleat.
- Steam for 8 minutes over high heat.
For the filling:
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly.